Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Watch: Disturbed - Prayer

Hello Fellow Snakers - In my opinion, Disturbed is one of the better modern bands out there. They keep it real. Sure alot of their songs sound the same, but so do AC/DC's.

Check this song from Disturbed off their album, "Believe." The song, "Prayer," is Disturbed's best track off that LP. Another one word song title from Disturbed? Say it ain't so! If you're a fan, you hopefully know what I'm talking about.

Anyway...check it. Disturbed's "Prayer."


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome pick!

Maxer said...

When we were at bars and lousy cover bands would try and sing Stupify, my friends and I would yell, well, well let's just say we were Steve austin fans....

I've been waiting my whole life for just one "WHAT"
And all I needed was just one "WHAT"
How can you say that you don't give a "WHAT"
I find myself stupified, coming back again

Snake Child said...

And that's the bottom line...

WHAT!